Life Stages Guides and Personal Journals
Life Stages Guides
The Life Stages Guides were developed by the TSC Alliance resource information to individuals with TSC and their families and/or caregivers for many of the non-medical issues frequently experienced from infancy to adulthood.
- The Early Years Guide of the Life Stages Program (ages 0-5)
- The School-Aged Guide of the Life Stages Program (ages 6-13)
- The Young Adult Guide of the Life Stages Program (ages 14-21)
- The Adult Years Guide of the Life Stages Program (ages 21 and above)
Because the treatment of tuberous sclerosis complex may involve a variety of healthcare professionals, it is very useful to have a working system to track ongoing medical care and treatment. These journals were specifically designed to provide you with an organized way of keeping accurate records of medications, procedures, appointments, therapies, surgeries, tests and manifestations.
- Tuberous Sclerosis Complex Early Childhood Journal
- Tuberous Sclerosis Complex School Age Journal
- Tuberous Sclerosis Complex Adult Journal
If you are interested in ordering a copy or are unable to download the PDF versions, please e-mail the TSC Alliance at email@example.com or call (800) 225-6872. These are FREE journals, one per TSC individual.