Ongoing Early Intervention and Autism Trials
See below for ongoing trials.
To learn more about the study, visit www.JETSstudy.org
TSC Remote Intervention Study (TRAIN)
You and your child may be eligible to participate in this research study at the comfort of your home if:
- Your child has a clinical TSC diagnosis
- Your child is between 12-36 months of age
- English is primary language spoken at home
- Parent is available weekly for remote video conference calls
Participants will receive:
- Free assessments of communication, cognition, and play
- Free evidence-based intervention
- $150 for study completion.
For more information, please email MPizzano@mednet.ucla.edu.
SPARK for Autism Research Study
Boston Children’s Hospital would like to invite individuals of all ages diagnosed with autism as well as their family members to join SPARK! SPARK, sponsored by the Simons Foundation Autism Research Initiative, has the mission of speeding up research and advancing understanding of autism by building the nation’s largest autism study! Registration and information can be found online at www.SPARKforAUTISM.org/BCH. Individuals with autism will receive gift cards valued at up to a total of $50 for participation. By dramatically increasing the number of research participants, SPARK aims to help facilitate research that has not yet been possible.
Questions? Contact the SPARK team at Boston Children’s Hospital at: SPARK@childrens.harvard.edu or call (617) 355-8300.